In the magical world of My Singing Monsters, Cold Island is a frigid, snow-capped paradise for chilled-out monsters. Filling your Cold Island with a vibrant melody requires breeding all kinds of frosty monsters. But with so many potential combinations, breeding can seem daunting for new My Singing Monsters players.
Not to worry – in this post we’ll explore a complete breeding guide for Cold Island to help you master chilly musical mating. Soon your island will be brimming with harmonic horns and vocals as cool as ice!
When breeding monsters for Cold Island specifically, there are a few key things to know:
- Only Cold element monsters can live in Cold habitats.
- Combine Cold monsters with others to breed Cold hybrids.
- Upgrading breeding structures increases success rate.
- Some monsters are easier to acquire than rare monsters.
- Failed attempts still earn coins to keep trying!
With those tips in mind, let’s break down specific monsters to breed for your frosty paradise.
Here are some essential Cold monsters and combinations that will have you singing a happy tune:
One of the first monsters you’ll breed is the cute, furry Mammott. Just combine any two element monsters.
Tweedle’s high chirps add nice melody. Breed Mammott with Potbelly.
For tribal beats, mate Yool and Cybop to get Kayna.
Combine Mammott and Kayna to try for this icy drummer Drumpler.
And for chillier rare monsters, give these combos a go:
With the right breeding pairs, your Cold Island will be popping in no time. Don’t lose hope if rare monsters take longer.
Breeding monsters requires patience, but you can shortcut the wait with diamonds. Here are some tips:
- Watch ads for free diamonds daily.
- Clear obstacles and complete goals.
- Use diamonds to speed up breeding structure.
- Retry failures faster with instant hatching.
Spend diamonds wisely and your Cold Island will be complete before you know it!
Monsters have preferences, so design Cold Island with their elements in mind:
- Place Cold monsters near snow and ice decorations.
- Arrange monsters by element type.
- Give monsters space to sing and play.
- Add elemental Cold boosting structures.
Customizing your island layout keeps your monsters motivated to sing loud!
Mammott – just combine any two elements for this furry blue starter monster.
Entbrat and Grumpyre offer the best odds according to most player reports.
Cold Island can fit up to 42 monster beds at maximum size.
You can, but breeding on Cold Island boosts your chances slightly for Cold monsters.
Monsters like Grumpyre, kayna, and Boskus can sleep on floor beds so you can fit more on your island!
With this My Singing Monsters Cold Island breeding guide, you now have the knowledge to populate your frosty paradise with harmonious monsters. Breeding takes patience, but follow these combos and tips to compose melodies ice-cold and oh-so-sweet. Just keep trying new pairs, stay persistent, have fun – and soon your Cold Island will be a winter wonderland of music!